Who We Are
The purpose of SpiritCHURCH is to PLEASE GOD.
Purpose answers the question, why do we exist? Everything Bartlesville SpiritCHURCH does must please God.
Director of Children’s Ministries
SpiritKIDS Jr. Director
The mission of SpiritCHURCH is to share the LOVE, JOY, AND PEACE of Jesus Christ with the Least, Last, and Lost.
1. “It’s not about me.” 2. “Relationships are more important than accomplishments” 3. “If you’re not growing, you’re dying 4. “We strive to leave everything and everyone better than we found them” 5. “We give up what we love, to experience what we love even more.” 6. “Our children and youth will take the love of God to places and times we are not allowed to go” 7. “We adopt, foster, or support those who do” 8. “We place God’s Word in the vault of our heart”
Discover the Beliefs of our Church
We teach, memorize, and live the Word of God.
The four cardinal doctrines of our church are:
- Jesus SAVES – eternal life and forgiveness of sins can be obtained through the finished work of Jesus Christ
- Jesus HEALS – God still does the miraculous in the present age
- Jesus EMPOWERS – the fullness of the Spirit empowers the Believer and is referred by Jesus as the “promise of the Father”
- Jesus is COMING BACK SOON – Jesus is returning for His bride – the church. That return could be today!